PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE
MAKING YOUR DECISION TO PURCHASE
● General Information
- Through the contact from the website.
- Through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- These Terms and Conditions are based on the rules of Cyprus law in combination with European and other Guidelines.
- The terms and conditions under which the Products are offered for sale on this website are set out below. By ticking the ”Accept the general terms & conditions” box or press button the ”confirm Purchase” on the order form and submitting the order, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. mrelectroniccy.com reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Such change however will have no effect on orders that were submitted before posting of such revised terms and conditions on this website.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
●Order Terms and Condition
- To place an Order you must be 18 years of age or over, be accessible by telephone and have a valid email address.
- You need to place your orders via our web shop. If a product is not available at the shop, you can indicate this by ”mail me when available” and order, and you will receive an email when the product is available at our store.
- By placing an order, you make an offer to us to purchase the Products you have selected on these terms and conditions. mrelectroniccy.com may or may not accept your offer at our discretion or may reduce the number of Products we accept to deliver to you. However, orders submitted by you are binding on you and cannot be cancelled after order submission.
- If mrelectroniccy.com accepts your order, mrelectroniccy.com will notify you of our acceptance by issuing an order confirmation. mrelectroniccy.com will send your order confirmation to you by e-mail The order confirmation will be effective as of the date on which the order confirmation is sent to you. If mrelectroniccy.com cannot accept your order, mrelectroniccy.com will attempt to contact you by email or telephone or post.
- All the products we offer are provided with an as complete as possible specification and supportive pictures so our customers know and see what they might purchase.
Please Note that the on-screen display of the colors, designs, products may differ from the actual appearance of size of products offered on the website.
- Shipping Terms and Conditions
- We have two time shipped the same day if an order is confirmed (and paid) before 11:30 and 15:30
- Prices Terms and Conditions
- mrelectroniccy.com does not use unnecessary high sales prices on the products. This can be achieved because we purchase from several suppliers and negotiate personally about the prices. Additionally, we purchase in large quantities so we qualify for the quantity discounts that are used by the suppliers.
- Thanks to these efforts both business and individual customers can profit from this.
- Prices shall be those prices published on this website at the time you submit your order. Which are for your account. These costs will be calculated separately as applicable and specified on the order form and added to the total price of the order. The total price stated on the order form you submit shall be the total amount payable by you for the products.
- Delivery costs, where applicable, are payable by you as indicated on your invoice.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice. As you know, the market changes every day, so does the price. Prices are EX works unless different agreed with your sales manager.
h.The price for bigger quantities can be discussed.
(All Prices are 19% TAX included)
● Payment Terms and Conditions
- Payment Methods
- Cash on Delivery
- You can pay Cash on delivery By AKIS or ACS in Cyprus. Please note that we do not offer payment after delivery (Post Payment).
- You must pay in the currency Euro as indicated on your invoice, in advance.
- If you are paying through cash on delivery by AKIS or ACS You have two days to pick up the parcel from the date of arrival of the parcel to the courier office. Otherwise, you will Shipping costs will cost and other damage.
- The minimum order amount B2B of € 25.00 excl. VAT.
● Delivery Terms and Conditions
Per order we calculate the shipping costs. We can ship with AKIS, ACS, but you can also decide to choose another courier. If you have already an UPS, DHL, FedEx, TNT or other account we can arrange a pick-up appointment and we can fill-in your ID as payer for the package(s)
- mrelectroniccy.com will deliver the Products to the delivery address you have specified in the order form and in accordance with the delivery option you have chosen. In the event you order various Products to be delivered to different addresses, you will need to submit a separate order form for each delivery address. Any delivery or shipment dates given by mrelectroniccy.com are best estimates only and mrelectroniccy.com shall not be liable for any loss, damage, costs or expenses for failure to deliver in accordance with the delivery or shipment dates given. In the event any of the Products ordered is out of stock, this may mean the whole order is delayed. If so, an estimate of the delay will be given by e-mail or post.
- Title to and risk of loss in your Products will pass to you on delivery of the goods.
- Upon delivery of the Products to the carrier mrelectroniccy.com will send you a confirmation of shipment by e-mail provided you have indicated an e-mail address on the order form or by post. Upon delivery of the Products to the carrier mrelectroniccy.com will send you a confirmation of shipment by e-mail provided you have indicated an e-mail address on the order form or by post.
● Cancellation Policy
- Customer have the right to cancel their order even after the order has been confirmed.
- Make sure to cancel your order before it’s shipped. Once your order is shipped mrelectroniccy.com have the right to reject your order cancellation request.
- Exchange, Returns and Refunds
- You may return the Product to mrelectroniccy.com or cancel the entitlement to services and obtain a refund of the price of the returned Product (End User only) or service entitlement provided that you contact mrelectroniccy.com within Fourteen (14) calendar days as of the date of delivery of the Product Click here. Costs for the Return delivery will be paid by you. If a product is sold as part of a product combination (bundle) in which other products are offered for free or at a discount compared to their normal price, the bundled product must at mrelectroniccy.com request be returned with the product purchased. mrelectroniccy.com reserves the right to raise an invoice in respect of any free or discounted bundles product not so returned. Please note that you may not return Product and Claim a refund if the Product is:
- Software which mrelectroniccy.com supplied to you sealed and unused and you have broken the seal or which you have successfully downloaded from the website; or A personalized and/or customized product made in accordance with your specifications. You may not obtain a refund for a service if you have commenced use of at the service.
- A headset and has been taken out of the original sealed plastic package.
- B. If a product is delivered as a result of error, or you may replace or repair it immediately, contact us mrelectroniccy.com
- If you have received the ordered Product(s) and have simply changed your mind about purchasing it, you may return the Product(s) or entitlement to Service to mrelectroniccy.com for a refund, provided that you take care of a prompt return trough a Transportation channel and provided:
- You inform mrelectroniccy.com of your decision to cancel the contract within fourteen (14) calendar days as of the date of delivery of the Product or the date you purchased the services.
- The Product(s) are returned in accordance with paragraph below. (Only you will arrange and pay for the return.) Please note that while the Product(s) remain in your possession you are under a duty to ensure that the Product(s) are kept safe and secure.
- If you want a refund please follow the next procedure:
- Please call mrelectroniccy.com on +357 22663441 or +357 96518764 , 7 days week between 8.30 and 20.00) to make arrangements for return. You will then be provided with an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number.
- Either mrelectroniccy.com will subsequently arrange for the Product(s) to be collected by its nominated carrier or to be dropped off at a service point / Post office nearby. Depending on which carrier it is, you will either be asked to contact them, drop the package off at a prearranged location or in the case of larger items you will be called to arrange a collection time.
- Before returning any Product(s) please check that you have:
- 1.Enclosed all accessories, in box warranties and other material supplied unless informed otherwise; Used all packaging that was originally supplied.
- Sealed the packaging securely.
- Following these steps will help ensure the Product(s) arrive at the correct destination and in good condition within a timely fashion. Please note that your failure to follow this procedure may result in the returned Product(s) being rejected upon receipt and you may forfeit your right to a refund.
- Please note that mrelectroniccy.com reserves the right to reject and Product(s) that are not returned in accordance with the provisions set out above and particular within paragraphs and Basically the shipping costs of returning goods are at you own expense unless you have received and incorrect Product.
● Warranty Terms and Conditions
- All warranty claims, where relevant, are to be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of any standard manufacturer’s warranty which may be included with the Products purchased. In relation to any existing manufacturer’s warranty, any warranty claims should first be made either directly to the manufacturer or to that mrelectroniccy.com by phone. mrelectroniccy.com
- These terms and conditions set out the full extent of our obligations and liabilities in respect of the supply of the Products (and performance of telephone support and warranty services) and the performance of any Services.
- Save as set out at paragraph below:-
- There are no warranties, conditions or other terms that are binding on mrelectroniccy.com regarding the supply of Products or the provision of Services except as expressly stated in the contract.
- Any warranty, condition or other term arising out of or in connection with the supply of Products and/or the provision of Services which might otherwise be implied into or incorporated in the contract by statute, common law, laws applicable in the country where you purchased the Products or Services or otherwise (including without limitation any implied term as to quality, fitness for purpose, reasonable care and skill) is hereby expressly excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law. In particular, mrelectroniccy.com will not be responsible for ensuring that the Products are suitable for your purposes.
- Nothing in the contract shall limit or exclude our liability (i) for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or (ii) for fraud or (iii) any breach of the obligations implied by applicable compulsory national laws as to title or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Subject to clause
- mrelectroniccy.com will not be liable under the contract for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise. mrelectroniccy.com maximum aggregate liability under the contracts whether in tor (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to mrelectroniccy.com respect of the product(s) and/or services in question.
- Circumstances beyond mrelectroniccy.com reasonable control
- amrelectroniccy.com will make every effort to perform mrelectroniccy.com obligations under the contract. However, mrelectroniccy.com cannot be held responsible for delays or failure to perform if such delay or failure is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control. In the event of a delay, mrelectroniccy.com will perform our obligations as soon as reasonably possible.
- Brand Products:
- Original brand manufacture
- Original components